Friday, October 18, 2019

2019 Christmas Cockapoos!

It's only October but I have been getting emails about Christmas puppies for over a month now so wanted to give everyone an update. We are expecting one litter that will be ready for home in early December and one litter that will be ready either the week of or the week after Christmas. I will be able to give specifics on take home dates once the babies are born.

Due to the wide variety of colors within our bloodlines I cannot tell you what colors we will receive until they are born but am thinking we may get Merle, Buff, Apricot, and maybe Red.
I have started a waiting list and do accept deposits in advance.

We do not offer pickups or shipping on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day so that we can spend time with our families. Please feel free to email me for details or stay tuned to the "Puppies for Sale" page of our website for pictures and information about the available puppies.
https://www.cutecockapoos.com/